Throughout the school year the Primary Department arrange a number of visits outside of the school or invite visitors into the school to support the learning of key topics and areas of the curriculum.
Some examples of the visits and visitors the Primary Department will experience this year include:
- TARP Marine Park to talk about the importance of the Marine Park and the protection of Sea Turtles
- Geographical habitat study at Tanjung Aru beach
- Visit to the school by the Fire Department
- Visit to the Sacred Heart Cathedral as part of our fesitvals topic
- Exploring Sabah Museum and their traditional Sabahan village as part of our Homes topic
- A visit onboard the Starcruise Aquarius ship as part of our transport topic
- Overnight trip to Poring Hot Springs to develop cultural awareness of Sabah and enjoy team building activities.