KIS is a non-profit making school
At KIS we have three key payments:
1. Capital Fee
A non-refundable fee paid before a student starts at the school. Discounts are available for families who may have two, three or four students studying at KIS at the same time.
2. Term Fees
There are 3 terms per school year. Term fees are strictly due and payable in advance before the date of admission and the start of term. Discounts are available for families who may have two, three or four students studying at KIS at the same time.
3. School Development Fund Levy
This sum is payable termly with the tuition fees and is non-refundable. It is used solely for the purpose of developing the facilities at the school.
All income from fees is used at the school for the benefit of our students.
The school fees – where the money goes…
We invest in the people who make a difference to your children
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- High levels of staff retention
- Generous Professional Development Budget, ensures staff are kept up to date with best practice through external and internal training opportunities.
- Text books (Early Years to IGCSE), stationery and equipment are all provided by the school
- Technology to aid learning
- Well resourced specialist areas, e.g. Science Laboratories, Art Room, Music Room etc
- Well stocked libraries
- Maintaining and renovating the facilities and resources, ensuring a clean, safe and secure environment
- 24 hour security service
- Membership and affiliations to globally respected bodies, e.g. Council of International Schools, Cambridge International Examinations, FOBISIA
How is the termly School Development Fund Levy spent?
- Money is used solely for developing the facilities at the school
- Recent building projects include a new Primary classroom block (opening September 2016) and a Secondary classroom block (opened January 2014)
Further details about KIS School Fees can be found on our ‘Admissions’ section.